The cold-bending forming machine is a machine that continuously bends a metal strip such as a coil or a strip by a multi-pass forming roll which is sequentially arranged to form a plastic working process of a specific section profile. Cold-formed steel has roll forming, roll forming, roll forming, and roll forming, such as Door Roll Forming Machine for forming various complicated parts by the principle of rolling extrusion. In recent years, cold-formed steel products have been widely used as important structural components in many fields such as construction, automobile manufacturing, shipbuilding, electronics industry and machinery manufacturing. Its products range from ordinary rails, doors and windows and other structural parts to special profiles made for special purposes. Cold-formed steel has better cross-sectional performance per unit weight than hot-rolled steel products, and has a high surface finish and dimensional accuracy. Therefore, cold-formed steel can achieve the double effect of saving steel and saving energy instead of hot-rolled steel, so people are cold. The development of curved steel has been highly valued. It is the user's constant desire for the variety, specifications and quality of cold-formed steel products, which has led to the rapid development of cold-bending forming technology.
Steel Frame Roll Forming Machine Manufacturer
So what is such a technically demanding machine operation process? Below we will give you a professional explanation as a Steel Frame Roll Forming Machine Manufacturer.
At the end of the cold bend, the cold bend forming machine closes the mechanical transmission system and starts the hydraulic system to retract the hydraulic cylinder.
1. Strictly abide by the safe operation rules of machine tool workers and wear labor protection articles as required.
2. The upper and lower molds should be cleaned and wiped clean before starting.
3. Check the holder, the material holder and the slider for foreign matter. If there is any foreign matter, it should be cleaned up.
4. According to the thickness of the folded sheet, select the appropriate die, the die size is generally equal to or greater than 8 times the thickness of the sheet.
5. The bending force of the workpiece is obtained from the bending force of the sheet material or the calculation formula of the bending force. The bending force of the workpiece shall not exceed 1000KN.
6. When bending the narrow sheet material, the working pressure of the system should be appropriately reduced to avoid damage to the mold.
7. When adjusting the stroke of the slider, ensure that the adjustment is less than 100 to avoid damage to the machine.
8. Before the bend, the gap between the upper and lower molds should be adjusted uniformly.
9. When bending, do not put your hands between the molds. Only one piece of material can be bent at a time, and many pieces are not bent at the same time. Check the oil level of the fuel tank and start the oil pump to check whether the hydraulic pipe or the oil pump is abnormal.
10, bending sheet should be placed in the middle of the mold, the machine should not be unilateral load, so as not to affect the accuracy of the workpiece and machine. If some workpieces need to work on one side, the load should not be greater than 250KN, and must be bent at the same time.
11. Check the oil level of the fuel tank and start the oil pump to check whether the hydraulic pipeline or the oil pump is abnormal.
12. Immediately stop the abnormality, check the cause and eliminate it in time.
I believe that you have a certain understanding of the cold-bending machine, and have a certain understanding of how to operate. If you are interested in the cold bending machine, you can click on the link in the article to contact us. Our company is a professional manufacturer of rolling Forming machine business. As a comprehensive company, we specialize in the development, design, manufacture and commissioning of various types including Steel Door Frame Roll Forming Machine. We have experienced technicians and designers, and have been engaged in mechanical design and manufacturing since 1993 to ensure that we meet the highest standards in the industry and to satisfy our customers with the best quality is our development principle. Whether it is a standard machine or a specially designed machine, quality and service are guaranteed, and we will never be wrong.