Cold-rolled equipment is a special equipment for the production of straight seam welded pipes and cold-formed steel in the metallurgical, construction, transportation, machinery, vehicle and other industries. It takes certain specifications of steel strip as raw materials and uses cold-formed and high-frequency welding methods to produce the required Specifications of round tubes, square rectangular tubes. So what is the process of cold bending into equipment? Shutter Door Roll Forming Machine suppliers will come and tell everyone.
Shutter Door Roll Forming Machine
1. Packaging, transportation and storage
The machine and equipment are generally shipped in bulk. The motor parts are wrapped with plastic cloth to avoid moisture and damage; the exposed shaft heads are also wrapped with plastic cloth to avoid bumps and corrosion; other parts must be coated with anti-rust oil. Prevent rust.
In addition to these, during transportation, pay attention to:
(1) When loading and unloading the cold-formed equipment, care should be taken to handle it carefully. The rope should have sufficient strength not to damage the protruding part of the equipment. If necessary, it can be protected by wooden blocks or soft protectors.
(2) When transporting cold-formed equipment, it should be placed on the lower road and tightened with ropes to prevent vibration and shock.
When the rolling mill is kept, it shall comply with:
(1) After the Cold Roll Forming Equipment arrives, the user should take out the packing list from the packing box and check it. If there is any error, please check the reason in time. After taking out the equipment, it should be placed in a ventilated and dry room to prevent rust. damage.
(2) If it needs to be stored for a long time, it should be carefully washed, and then re-coated with rust preventive oil to prevent rust.
2. Foundation and installation
(1) Before installing the cold-formed equipment, the concrete foundation should be poured in accordance with relevant regulations, and sufficient foot screw holes should be reserved for the subsequent secondary grouting.
(2) Install the cold-bending equipment on the foundation, and then perform rough adjustment. The reserved holes should be poured with concrete mixed with cement and sand. The ratio of the two is 1: 3. Wait until the concrete has dried and hardened before fine adjustment. At this time, the anchor screws must be evenly tightened. After checking the accuracy, the cold rolling mill will pour 50-50mm of concrete under the base and repair the nearby base surface to make it flat.
(3) The deviation between the centerline of the upper and lower rolls of the rolling mill and the centerline of the upper and lower output shafts of the herringbone gear seat is not more than 0.5mm.
3.Maintenance of cold-formed equipment
(1) The operating unit shall formulate operating procedures according to the unit performance and use requirements, and shall strictly observe them. It is forbidden to operate without operating procedures.
(2) The operator should strictly abide by its operating regulations and rolling procedures when operating, and must not overload rolling, let alone messy operation.
(3) The cold-formed equipment shall be maintained in accordance with regulations. If the wearing parts do not meet the requirements after a period of use, the cold-formed equipment shall be replaced in a timely manner.
(4) The cold-formed equipment should be lubricated in accordance with regulations, and oil should be added or replaced with new oil in time.
(5) The operator should check the rolling mill during the shift. The loose connection should be tightened immediately and the lubrication points should be checked. The cold bending equipment should be checked regularly. damage.
4. Product Features of Cold Roll Forming Machine
a The cold bending equipment is easy to operate and has a high degree of automation;
b Durable and durable;
c Rebar, easy adjustment and long service life.
d Has the advantages of operation, maintenance, maintenance and debugging of machinery, easy mold replacement and so on.
The above is the process flow of cold roll forming equipment introduced by Cold Roll Forming Machine Manufacturer. Hope to help everyone.