Cold Roll Forming Equipment and its products are becoming more and more widely in our daily production and life. So today I will introduce you to its design and manufacturing features. I hope to be helpful.
First, What is the cold bend forming equipment? At present, there are many ways for the cold-bending forming process in China. One is translated from Russian, which is called cold-bending forming, cold-formed steel (used in the metallurgical industry), and one is translated from English and other foreign languages. Come over, there are roll forming, roll forming, roll forming, roll forming, etc., such as the common Steel Door Frame Roll Forming Machine.
Steel Door Frame Roll Forming Machine
Second, design and manufacturing characteristics
1. The arc part of the track is the core part of the slide rail. The arc position after the first few press forming, when the vertical pass is rolled up, the formed arc should be formed, and the effective tube bundle protection is carried out by the upper and lower rolls or the horizontal wheel. Otherwise, the arc position of the material will change during the stretching process, R becomes smaller and becomes a triangle, the steel ball is not in the end, the two points contact the sound, and when the R becomes large, the matching rail is swayed, and the track is blurred when used. Uneven force, deformation of the slide rail, shortening the life.
2. The average force principle of each pass, the average roller of the whole line is subjected to the average force, the wear is balanced, and the service life of the roll is extended.
3, rolling stability problem, the production often encounters the problem of material yaw in the raceway. In fact, the single set of rollers is asymmetrical, the left side is stressed, the material is yawed to the right; the right side is strong, the material Deflection to the left.
4. The C12MoV material adopts its wear resistance, but the specific strength and hardness are contradictory. When heat treatment, the red hardness of C12MoV should be utilized. After quenching, two or even three times of tempering can reach the hardness.
Cold-formed steel is a light-weight thin-walled steel that is now recognized as a light-weight steel structure. It is the main material for making lightweight steel structures and can be used when it is used. Cold bending equipment can be said to be very widely used, because it can be seen frequently in industrial production activities. Moreover, the main purpose of cold bending equipment is to produce cold-formed steel, a common material. Therefore, based on this, below we pass some specific content, and on the original basis, the Cold Roll Forming Machine Manufacturer will come to talk about the problems involved in cold bending equipment.
1. What are the differences between the cold-formed steel equipment and the cold-bending machine between the I-beam cold bending machine and other cold bending machines? Among the cold-formed steel equipment, the cold bending machine is one of the commonly used types, and for the I-beam cold bending machine, it is mainly related to the type of the mold and the structure between the other cold bending machines. . As for the others, there is not much difference.
2. Is there a difference between the cold-formed steel unit in the cold-formed steel equipment and the combined mold roll and combined roll? This problem, in the view of cold-formed steel equipment, is there, so the answer is yes. Because of the combination of the die rolls, the different rolls are combined according to certain requirements or the like to form a process. In combination with rolls, different materials are combined to form a forming roll, which is a component. So, the two are different.
3. Can structural cold-formed hollow sections be used in mechanical structures? Is it manufactured using cold-formed steel equipment? Cold-formed hollow steel for structural use, which can be used in mechanical structures, and its use effect is also very good. For the production of this type of steel, cold-formed steel equipment can be used, and good processing results can be obtained.
For cold-bending equipment, these questions and answers, as well as the content involved, I hope to help everyone. If you are interested in cold-formed equipment, you can contact us.